Arbitrum is a Layer 2 solution for the Ethereum network, designed to improve the capabilities of smart contracts - increasing speed and scalability, as well as adding additional privacy features. The platform is intended to allow developers to easily launch
unchanged Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) contracts and Ethereum transactions on the second layer while continuing to benefit from the superior security of the Ethereum first layer.
Arbitrum has finally confirmed the launch of its own token called "ARB" and will be distributing free tokens to early users based on certain criteria. A total of 1.162 billion ARB tokens have been allocated for the airdrop.
Step-by-step guide to participate in the airdrop:
- Visit the Arbitrum airdrop page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Now click on "Check Eligibility."
- If you are eligible, then click on "Start claiming."
- After that, select a delegate or delegate the tokens to yourself to claim the tokens.
Several criteria were taken into account to determine whether a user is eligible to receive tokens. Some of them include:
- Transferring funds to Arbitrum One
- Conducting transactions in two different months
- Completing more than 4 transactions or interacting with more than 4 different smart contracts
- Completing transactions for a total amount of more than $10,000
- Depositing more than $50,000 liquidity in Arbitrum
- Transferring funds to Arbitrum Nova
- Completing more than three transactions on Arbitrum Nova
The snapshot of eligible users for receiving free tokens was taken on February 6, 2023.
There is no need to hurry, you have 6 months to claim your tokens.
ARB is now trading on major exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Uniswap, OKX, Huobi, and Wazirx.
A point system was used to determine the amount of tokens a user can claim, with a maximum value of 10,200 ARB per wallet.
For more information on the token distribution, please visit the Arbitrum project page on Medium.